The Frozen in Summer Wardrobe Giveaway has ended and the winner has claimed her prize!
Congratulations to Amber N.!
To all of the fans that took the time to enter the Giveaway, thank you. I hope that you continue to check back to the Mouse Ears Mom blog regularly for tutorials on Easy-to-Make Disney-Inspired Crafts & Treats, Disney-Inspired Party Planning Ideas, Disney Theme Park Vacation Tips for Families and of course, more Disney-Inspired Giveaways!
Visit the blog this week for a look at my family’s biggest Summer Boredom Busters. Monday I posted about my son’s fundraising day that was filled with Pixie Dust. Thursday I’ll share a crafting project certain to keep little Mousketeers busy for an entire afternoon. I saved the best for this weekend, when I’ll share a jaw dropping summer project inspired by a Walt Disney World attraction.
Until Then, Have a Magical Day!
Queen Elsa has Frozen the blog today, so I’m heading over to Twitter tonight to help host a #FrozenGiveaway Twitter Party!
You’re invited to join my favorite Disney-Inspired blogging friends and I tonight, Wednesday July 30th at 9:00 pm Easter Standard Time for a Frozen Twitter Party! Is this your first time invited to a Twitter party? Well, here’s the details so you’re in the know!
Lynn from My Pixie Dust Diary and I are going host this fabulously frozen hour full of fun Frozen conversation, questions, and Frozen themed prizes! To participate, simply follow Lynn and me on Twitter. When you are tweeting in conversation with us, make sure to use the hashtag #FrozenGiveaway. Lynn will be asking Frozen related questions throughout the hour. When answering her questions, you’ll send your answers directly to me by including me in the response (@a2zdisney). I’ll be picking the winners of the fun Frozen themed prizes! Sounds fun, right?
If you have any questions, please let me know! I’d love to see you at the party!
As a reminder, if you haven’t entered the “Frozen-in-Summer Wardrobe Giveaway” yet, here’s the post with the enter to win details!
Have a Magical Day!
Do you know a little princess who would LOVE to dance around in her very own Elsa costume? Have you struggled to find one? Why not enter to win, not only an Elsa costume complete with her tiara, gloves, and fashion accessories but also a Princess Anna costume too?
I am so excited to tell you about an icy giveaway that’s sure to melt any Frozen heart! A fabulous group of Disney-loving bloggers have partnered to be able to offer one lucky winner a “Frozen In Summer” Wardrobe Prize Pack loaded with Authentic Disney Store Exclusive Frozen Costume Collection pieces!
The Prize includes the following items:
- Disney Store Anna Costume for girls size 5/6
- Disney Store Elsa Costume for girls size 5/6
- Disney Store Elsa Tiara
- Disney Store Elsa Fashion Accessories
- Giveaway starts Sunday, July 27, 2014 and ends at 11:59 pm on Saturday, August 9, 2014
- This “Frozen In Summer” Wardrobe Giveaway is open to all residents of The United States of America, 18 years of age or older.
- After verification of entries, the winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter and will be notified by email. Please provide an email address that you check daily, so you don’t miss the winning email!
- To officially accept the prize the winner must reply by email within 48 hours.
- The one lucky winner will be announced right here on the Mouse Ears Mom blog after the winner has accepted the “Frozen In Summer” wardrobe prize.
Enter to Win through the Rafflecopter Below!
Enter to win the Frozen Costume Giveaway Here
I’d like to thank all the wonderful Disney inspired bloggers that have contributed in putting together this fantastic Giveaway. Each one of these blogs has an author (or two) that enjoys sharing their love of Disney with the world. I invite you to check out these blogs to learn about their their unique Disney niches.
Good Luck! And have a Magical Day!
Disney on Ice Presents “Frozen”!
Beginning September 2014, Disney’s world famous animated film, “Frozen” will take to the ice across America. Can you imagine your little ones eyes as they light up at sight of Elsa and Anna magically gliding on the ice? Or the giggling you’ll hear as Olaf sings “Summer”? This show is sure to be amazing!
Mouse Ears Mom has partnered with a wonderful group of Disney-loving bloggers to give you an opportunity to ENTER TO WIN tickets* to see Disney On Ice “Frozen”!
* Prize is for Ticketmaster Gift Cards which can be redeemed for tickets to Disney On Ice,
or any number or shows/events.
Here are the details!
- Giveaway starts Friday, May 23, 2014 and end at 11:59 pm on Sunday, June 1, 2014
- The Giveaway is open to all residents of The United States of America and Canada, 18 years of age or older.
- All winners will be announced on Mouse Ears Mom’s Facebook page and right here on the blog after the winners have been confirmed.
Enter Below! Good Luck!
Win a Chance to See Disney On Ice Presents “Frozen”!
Below is a list of the current locations that Disney has announced will be offering the Disney on Ice “Frozen” show. Check it out to find the closest location near you! If you don’t see a location that is close to you, don’t worry yet. Disney will be adding more locations soon!
I’d like to thank the following fabulous Disney -loving bloggers for teaming up to offer this Frozenly (yes I made that word up) Fantastic Giveaway!
Big Fat Panda
CanDoItMom aka Mouse Fan Diane
Disney Day By Day
Jackie’s Magical Moments
Mouse Ears Mom
My Pixie Dust Diary
Personalized Gift Express
Special Mouse Podcast
I’d like to say a special thank you to the blog, Home Is Where the Mouse Is. James organized this giveaway and did a wonderful job putting our graphics together. Please stop by the Home Is Where The Mouse Is blog, I’m certain you’ll love their blog too! Here’s a link to take you straight to their home page! http://www.homeiswherethemouseis.com/
Have you had the opportunity to see any of the other Disney on Ice shows? What is your favorite show to date? I have a feeling this one will be our favorite!
Don’t you just love Spring? In many parts of The United States, it’s finally time to start enjoying the outdoors without snow gear. I joke that Elsa blanketed the ground with snow for six months, but at times it truly felt like that! Now that spring has finally arrived, I love to watch the blooms open on my Saucer Magnolia tree and enjoy seeing the brown grass turn to green. It’s simply magic! The only thing that I can think of that could make it any more magical is a Mickey Mouse Wind Chime bringing a touch of Disney pixie-dusted music to the air…and a $15 Disney Gift Card is a nice bonus too!
Sean, author of the Disney Day By Day blog, is hosting this great giveaway and is offering all Mouse Ears Mom Facebook fans an easy entry by using the Rafflecopter link below.
Here are the full details of the giveaway:
- The giveaway will run from Saturday, May 3, 2014 until May 11, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST.
- There is a daily entry for more chances to win.
- The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter after verification of entries and notified by email.
- To officially accept the prize the winner must reply by email within 24 hours. Make sure that you provide an email address that you check regularly.
- The giveaway is open to United States residents only, ages 18 yrs old and up.
- The lucky winner will be announced on the Disney Day By Day blog and also on the Mouse Ears Mom Facebook page, after the winner has accepted their prize.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you love The Walt Disney World Resort, you’ll love Sean’s blog, Disney Day by Day! If you’d like to check it out, here’s the link to take you to the Disney Day by Day homepage.
Have a Magical Day!